Kevin Guest, author of All the Right Reasons and USANA CEO, appears on The Dr. Oz Show on Oct. 17, 2018.
The following are select media placements and appearances featuring Kevin Guest, author of All the Right Reasons and Chairman and CEO of USANA Health Sciences.
Kevin Guest, author of All the Right Reasons and USANA CEO, visits with Dr. Mehmet Oz in August at the 2018 USANA International Convention.
7 Keys to Build Harmony in Teams in COVID Era outlines seven traits that create an environment of harmony.
The 7 Traits to Build Harmony
- Honesty: Living an honest life endears teams to you because they know you have integrity.
- Vision: A leader with vision inspires teams and lifts companies to heights unimaginable.
- Relationships: When we value people, that very style causes them to reciprocate with loyalty and diligence to give their best.
- Communication: Face-to-face collaboration remains one of the most influential methods of communicating with our coworkers.
- Decisiveness: Carefully review issues, but avoid the paralysis of analysis.
- Courage: Taking a leap of faith with every step into the unknown demonstrates the height of leadership in today’s fast-paced world.
- Service: Find meaningful ways to give back and to make the world a better place.
Read the full article on CEOWORLD.
“When those seven characteristics combine, harmony envelops a company,” Guest writes. “It forges teams through difficulties. It drives organizations to higher levels, and teams generate results they never dreamed achievable. Harmony binds them together for success after success.
Guest says the best leaders he’s seen mentor teams with these seven overarching traits. In 2018, Guest wrote All the Right Reasons, a book that includes 12 principles to living a life in harmony.
Proceeds from the book benefit the USANA Foundation and its mission to feed hungry children. Each book purchase helps to provide 40 meals. Help us as we strive toward our goal of 2 million meals.
The program operates under the umbrella of the USANA Foundation. It helps to ensure 56,000 kids along the Wasatch Front in Utah don’t go home hungry. You can read the full article here, and learn how you can help by visiting USANA Kids Eat online.
We opened a new facility in December 2019 to help provide even more meals to hungry children in Utah.
“The mission of our company is creating the healthiest families on earth. And health begins with the very basic needs of nutrition. Right outside our back door are thousands of children who have that need.” — Kevin Guest, USANA CEO
The Resident Good News, a community newspaper serving Connecticut and Rhode Island, featured an interview with Kevin Guest, author of All the Right Reasons, in its Aug. 7-20, 2019 issue.
All the Right Reasons: 12 Timeless Principles for Living a Life in Harmony is available on Amazon. All proceeds benefit the USANA True Health Foundation and its mission to feed hungry children. Each book purchase helps to provide 40 meals.
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria