Each month or so I like to touch on a variety of topics or events pertinent to the USANA Family. In this episode, I share a few thoughts on:
- The USANA Management Team’s training at The Disney Institute and what we learned about customer experience.
- Our new partnership with the Kids Eat program and how we’re helping to ensure children in 14 Utah schools are fed on weekends.
- USANA as the Official Nutritional Partner of Spartan U.S. and how that fits squarely within our mission as a company.
- The importance of third-party recognition and accolades.
- What we have planned for the 2019 Global Convention — including insight into new things we’re trying this year (Aug. 14-17, 2019).