Reflecting at the end of each year is an important part of setting ourselves up for success in the year ahead. 2023 proved to be a transformative year for me personally as I moved into the role of USANA Executive Chairman. Jim Brown, USANA’s President, added CEO to his title in July to ensure a seamless transition.
The shift has allowed me to focus on strategic initiatives as USANA continues to thrive and evolve. It also gave me the opportunity to perform several gigs with The Free Radicals. 🎸
Thank you for your support and encouragement.
USANA continues to lead through its core values. Community, Excellence, Health, and Integrity provide a clear lens through which we view our decision-making. This foundation helped USANA earn a variety of impressive accolades throughout the year.
- Honored with prestigious “Best of State” awards, recognizing USANA’s commitment to excellence in various categories. It marked one of 40 awards and other honors USANA received during the year.
- In addition, USANA earned recognition for its commitment to fostering diversity and inclusion in the workplace. In March, the Utah Governor’s Office recognized USANA for its support of women in the workplace.
- CellSentials received a ConsumerLab.com seal of approval, reaffirming its status as a leader in nutritional supplementation. This recognition is a tribute to the cutting-edge science and research that goes into creating quality products.
- USANA Business magazine recognized USANA as a “Best Company to Work For” for the ninth time. This recognition speaks volumes about the positive culture cultivated at USANA, where employees are not just part of a company but a thriving community.
- And the Utah Manufacturers Association named USANA a “Top Manufacturer” for the second consecutive year.
To read more about USANA’s accolades, visit the newsroom on USANA.com. One overarching goal we’ve set for ourselves as a company is to reach 1 million customers. And with your support, I’m confident we can soar past that number.
In 2023, USANA continued its commitment to sustainability with the release of its latest Sustainability Report. This report — People, Planet, Products — outlines our progress and initiatives aimed at contributing to a healthier planet.
The USANA Foundation remained a focus, as The Garden Towers Project helped so many families around the world.
Also this year, USANA introduced its affiliate program, as well as some new products, each designed to meet the diverse needs of our customers. These additions exemplify our commitment to innovation and providing cutting-edge solutions for optimal health.
Expanding our reach globally, USANA recently officially opened for business in India. The expansion represents an exciting opportunity to fulfill our mission of creating The Healthiest Family on Earth.
Early in 2023, USANA partnered with Good Deed Revolution and its Promise2Live campaign. I believe we’re in the midst of a global mental health crisis. As an international company focused on health and wellness, USANA has made the promise to stop the stigma around suicide, start conversations, and save lives.
Reflecting on the Past and Looking Ahead
Once we’ve finished reflecting on the past, let’s center our attention on the year ahead. I’m excited about the possibilities in 2024. Our journey has been one of growth, recognition, and positive impact.
In a previous message, I suggested we focus on maintaining a positive mindset. I echo that sentiment today. Let’s try to push out the bad and direct all our energy to that which is good. If we open our minds to see what’s possible, rather than dwell on obstacles, we can expand our belief and confidence in who we are and what we can be.
Thank you, as always, for your dedication and passion. I wish you a joyous holiday season and a healthy, happy, and prosperous new year. Together, let’s make 2024 a year of continued success, growth, and shared achievements.
In the spirit of staying connected, I encourage you to subscribe to my monthly e-newsletter for regular updates and insights.