We Are USANA: A Virtual Asia Pacific Convention
Tested. Proven. We Are USANA. Longtime friends of USANA might remember that campaign. It served as a rallying cry for a company built on science-based nutrition.
At the time, we were preparing for USANA’s 20th anniversary the following year. A few years ago, we composed a theme song.
More recently, we created this video that builds on the same idea. As it proclaims: We are science, nutrition, athletes, philanthropy, and more.
Nearly a decade later, the “We Are USANA” mantra continues to remind us that we are a global family — one that’s striving to be The Healthiest Family on Earth.
So when a global pandemic required us to cancel our in-person Asia Pacific Convention earlier this year, we turned once again to a familiar refrain.
USANA Studios orchestrated a six-part “We Are USANA” video series designed to educate, entertain, and demonstrate who we are. You can watch my segment in Episode 3. In it, I also discuss a book that I continue to re-read and get a lot out of.
I hope you’ve had a chance to watch all the episodes. If not, I invite you to do so now. Each is available on YouTube. Or, you’re able to watch the entire series on my Facebook Page.
As our lives continue to be impacted, I sincerely hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.
Watch ‘We Are USANA’
- 1: A special message from USANA President Jim Brown, an exclusive interview with Dr. Mehmet Oz, and more
- 2: Exciting product announcements, a celebration of mothers and women in business, and more
- 3: Future Labs with Dr. Rob Sinnott, interviews with CEO Kevin Guest, Dr. Myron Wentz and Prudence Wentz, and more
- 4: Hear from entrepreneurs who have discovered new ways to succeed during the world health crisis and some fun extras
- 5: Tune in to meet USANA Athletes, including an interview with Felicity Palmateer, and several stories of inspiration.
- 6: Learn about USANA’s core values, The USANA Foundation, and hear more success stories. Plus, the Free Radicals close out the show.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!